These trainings are for people going to live or work in China. The first course is for assignees, their spouse and older children. The second course is for people working in China. Focus is on success for the assignee, their family and their employer.
You can get some ideas about content from the Sample Courses and Training Modules below. Then simply use the contact form at the bottom of the page to start a conversation about what you require and we'll provide you with a training plan & quote.
This course is aimed at assignees and spouses who will be or are already living in to China. The realities of life in China for a non-Chinese is presented with discussion on how to make the most of the opportunity, and to have a successful assignment.
2. Introduction to China Today
3. What is Culture & Culture Shock
4. Ethics & Values
5. Building & Maintaining Relationships
6. Health and Safety
7. Daily Life - Housing, Transport, Food, etc.
8. Intro to Chinese Language
This course focuses on professional success in China. From protocol to communication styles, this course provides the tools and knowledge non-Chinese need to be successful working on the ground in China.
1. Professional & Organisational Goals
2. Challenges & opportunities
3. Work Relationships
4. Protocol: Greeting, Meeting, Dining, Gifting
5. Communication Styles
6. Negotiation & Decision Making
See our Topic Module page where you can select individual modules addressing specific topics to add to any training.
Contact us and tell us what you need.
Access is subject to our Terms, Conditions, Privacy